The Law Offices of Andres Bustamante has over 25 years of experience in immigration and criminal defense law.
Our firm is dedicated to helping clients with intertwined criminal defense and immigration matters.
We represent clients throughout all of Southern California with offices in Los Angeles.
Are you being charged with a crime and not an American citizen?
Before accepting any settlement or pleading guilty you should consult an attorney. If you do not, you could be deported, denied entry into the country or citizenship.
Do not risk your permanent resident card and be separated from your family. Call and consult an attorney with experience in criminal and immigration cases.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have the right to remain silent.
2. You always have the right to a lawyer.
3. It is legal for the police to lie to you.
4. If you want to leave and can’t, you are under arrest.
5. The police have no power to promise you anything.
6. You do not have to talk to anyone without a lawyer.
7. The police do not have to read your “rights” to arrest you.
8. Anything you say can and probably will be used against you.
9. Say nothing, sign nothing and always ask for a lawyer.